Ultrasonography is now a well-known diagnostic test. We use a variety of imaging techniques such as color-flow imaging (also called triplex ultrasound) or elastography, which provides us crucial information about the morphology of anatomical or pathological structures, their perfusion or stiffness.
Bioiatriki Healthcare Group’s Ultrasound Department in Cyprus is staffed with highly trained medical personnel, and it is equipped with state-of-the-art ultrasound scanners. Thus, we offer high quality ultrasound examination services for the whole range of medical specialties such as:
- Surface anatomy: Thyroid (including triplex ultrasound), parathyroid glands, cervix, breast, soft and subcutaneous tissue, muscle, joints, scrotum (including triplex ultrasound), and penis (including triplex ultrasound).
- Abdominal ultrasounds (solid organs):Liver, gallbladder – bile ducts, pancreas, spleen, kidneys, adrenal glands, mesenteric and paraaortic lymph nodes, bladder, prostate, and uterus – ovaries.
- Pelvic ultrasound:Uterus – ovaries (including triplex Ultrasound)
Color Doppler Ultrasound of peripheral vessels
- Triplex of carotid and vertebral arteries, abdominal aorta, pelvic and lower limb arteries, renal arteries, upper limb arteries, upper and lower limb veins
- Transplant monitoring and postoperative follow-up
- Color Doppler (triplex) of the splenoportal axis