Medical Biopathologist (for Nicosia)
(Vacancy.ID: : ΒΙΟΠ-2021.02)
- Evaluation of medical test results
- Assessment and authorization of medical test results
- Contact and cooperation with patients’ personal doctors
- Provide suggestions for optimizing analyses and medical test reports
- Annual earnings up to €80,000
- 13 Salaries
- Modern laboratory working environment with a plethora of specialized technologists and state-of-the-art medical devices
- Excellent professional working environment
- Top technological and secretarial support
- Support in procedures regarding relocation & registration in Medical Association in Cyprus (if required)
- Specialization certificate holder according to the Registration Law Practitioners
Any Contract with OAY (GESY) in Cyprus (General Healthcare System) will be considered as an advantage
- Medical Ethics
- Conscientiousness & love for the patient
- Good communication skills
Submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the (Vacancy.ID ΒΙΟΠ2021.02).
By sending your CV, you express your interest in being included in the evaluation process to fill both the specific position that aroused your interest, as well as for other positions, current or future, based on your qualifications and skills, as reflected in your CV.
BIOIATRIKI Healthcare Group may keep your CV in its records for a period of twenty-four (24) months and will evaluate its content in relation to the required qualifications of jobs that will arise in the future.
After the lapse of twenty-four (24) months, your CV will be deleted from the files of BIOIATRIKI Healthcare Group. If you wish to continue being included in the evaluation process, please resubmit your resume, even if there is no vacancy.
You can request the deletion of your CV from the files of BIOIATRIKI Healthcare Group, at any time, by sending a relevant email to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the Group. You will find the email address at the following link. For more information on the processing and protection of personal data and your rights under the applicable legal framework follow the link https://bioiatriki.gr/el/gdpr.